Nacho Garcia owner installed patio paver bricks in 2011.The following year I contacted him regarding and area of pavers that had sunk.

Finally in September of 2014 Nacho came out to fix the area. Now the area repaired last year is buckling up. Nacho stated its because my bricks are old. Nacho then stated Im tired of dealing with you and hung up.

So bricks used for paver patios only last 4 years???

I sent Nacho Garcia a text stating that I want this repaired immediately and anyone injured due to his neglect would fall solely on him and Four Trees Landscaping.Be aware of this company, They do not back or warranty their work.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "i want my patio pavers reinstalled perfectly" as the author lost $2000. mmimbiz is overall dissatisfied with 4 Trees Landscaping And Tree Services and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 4 Trees Landscaping And Tree Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare 4 Trees Landscaping And Tree Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 4 Trees Landscaping And Tree Services?

Comments