4 Trees Landscaping And Tree Services - Four Trees Landscaping 5555 N Newland Ave Chicago Il 60638
Nacho Garcia owner installed patio paver bricks in 2011.The following year I contacted him regarding and area of pavers that had sunk.
Finally in September of 2014 Nacho came out to fix the area. Now the area repaired last year is buckling up. Nacho stated its because my bricks are old. Nacho then stated Im tired of dealing with you and hung up.
So bricks used for paver patios only last 4 years???
I sent Nacho Garcia a text stating that I want this repaired immediately and anyone injured due to his neglect would fall solely on him and Four Trees Landscaping.Be aware of this company, They do not back or warranty their work.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- I want my patio pavers reinstalled perfectly
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Patio Installation
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I am on my 2nd TS800 due the crankcase cracking behind the coil mounts. Both saws have cracked in the identical place. This appears to be a weak spot..."
- "This video shows the un boxing of DiMeo plants that were to be three to four feet tall. The man in the video order plants from DiMeo and was in..."
- "On 6/26/16 I went to DiMeo Farms to pick blueberries at $1.66/pint. This was my first and LAST time at this farm. I pick a LOTof berries at one time,..."
- "I ordered a purse from here and before I even purchased the purse I asked was it still available the seller said yes. Needless to say I waited more than..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."